Saturday, October 10, 2009

Letter Wrote To Belinda (Kaderly) Elliston After Her Rant

September 23, 2008




Belinda Elliston
1601 South Madison Street
Webb City, Mo 64870


Dear Ms. Elliston,

I noticed during your questioning and closing statements in the hearing of Tristan ******on September 22, 2008. I could not help but notice how you put both my bedroom on trial as well as my life style. I would encourage you to read Lawrence vs. Texas .
I do understand in the way that you persecuted and attacked my lifestyle that you yourself could be crying out do to sexual repression. I understand that living in a closed minded community located in Barton County, Southwest Missouri it can be very confining and restrictive, as well as, morally challenging where the highlight in the area is fornicating with farm animals and incest.
Perhaps I can provide you with possibly some books or literature maybe a help group to discuss and help you deal with your own repression or miss understandings of others life styles. To make you better versed in serving the community in your formal capacity, as well as aiding you in your personal life as you deal with others in the community. This is my attempt to offer you the use of services to aid you in your career to better serve the public.
Please feel free to contact me in regards to this.




Sincerely,

Mr. ******
____________________________________________
AUTHORS COMMENTS:
Needless to say she did not request the information, or address that she may be sexually repressed. But she did furnish this personal letter to her to the court as “evidence”. Which then opened it to a public document for review by the public, and not personal correspondence. Like a puppet on a string, jerk jerk jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment